Currently, the only types of events that are shown in the Activity Log are events directly connected to articles (e.g. publication, creation, updates, moves). However, if a user performs an action on a chapter or manual, reporting on that action is not available in the Activity Log. This means that admins (and other editors) don't have any visibility of when someone does something like removing a manual or chapter from a site.
Can we get actions performed on chapters and manuals (and potentially even sites) included in the Activity Log?
Types of Activities:
It would be beneficial to have visibility of events including the following:
- User moved chapter [to a different manual/site]
- User removed chapter from manual/site
- User deleted chapter from account
- User published/unpublished chapter
- User moved manual [to a different site]
- User removed manual from site
- User deleted manual from account
- User published/unpublished manual
- User modified manual settings
- User renamed site
- User modified site template
It would also be beneficial to receive a notification when a site is created or deleted, but that may not belong in an Activity Log, since those are visible from a specific site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.